We want to help you sell your Caravan, Mobile Home, Motorhome or Fifth Wheel as quickly and effectively as possible. To achieve this, please follow the guidelines below when submitting your advert:
- We will aim to upload your listing with 24 hrs (working days). If your listing is placed at the weekend, please allow up-to 48 hrs
- Listings will remain active for the duration of your sale. We don’t limit your advertising time- we want to help you get your sale!.
- Trade listings are welcome. Please indicate that you are a trade seller when submitting your listing.
- Keep the description brief & concise. Focus on the key selling points, such as the model, age & location. (Max 220 letters for Free listings). Where the description exceeds the maximum allowance of letters, we’ll edit the listing to highlight the key selling points.
- For best results, include images in landscape layout with a Maximum size of 2mb per image.
- Only include accurate Campsite information.
- Referrals or links to other listings, websites & social media pages is not permitted without prior consent.
- Please notify us once you’ve sold your caravan. Please allow up-to 28 days for website updates to show or for your listing to be removed.
- If a listing has been reported for non-communication on more than 5 occasions, we will deem that your listing has now been sold. We will remove the listing from sale until otherwise notified by yourself.
- Individual listings cannot be used to generate leads to multiple listings. Each listing is unique and specific.
- Only one listing per sale. Duplicate listings will not be accepted.
- Once a free listing is live, no changes can be made. Please ensure all details are correct when placing the advert.
- Submitting a new listing will not ‘bump’ your sale or generate a new email notification for subscribers. If you’d like to promote your listing further then you should consider upgrading to a ✪Featured listing, whereby your listing will be promoted on the front page of the website and featured at the top of it’s respective category. Upgrading to a Featured listing will generate a new email notification to be sent to our email subscribers with your new listing details.
- Description changes and image changes can be made to featured listings but no more than once every 14 days. All changes to featured listings are at the discretion of Benidorm Caravan Sales. Changes can only be made to the original advert.
- We will endeavor to keep your featured listing on the homepage of the website for as long as possible but where this is not possible, we will guarantee a minimum of 14 consecutive days from when the featured listing first becomes active.
- All video links for featured listings must come from reliable sources and free from computer viruses. For this reason we are unable to upload a video file directly to your listing. Your video should be hosted on a reputable video streaming platform such as Youtube or Vimeo and you should provide us with a link to embed the video on your listing. See an Example of a video embed in a listing. If you need guidance with this, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Benidorm Caravan Sales reserves the right to cancel or refuse a listing if deemed inappropriate, inaccurate or misleading.
We’re here to help! If you’re unsure of what you should include as part of your listing, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll guide you through the process.
Best of luck with your Sale!