We want to help you sell your Caravan, Mobile Home, Motorhome or Fifth Wheel as quickly and effectively as possible. To achieve this, please follow the guidelines below when submitting your advert:
- We will aim to upload your listing with 24 hrs (working days). If your listing is placed at the weekend, please allow upto 48 hrs
- Listings will remain active for the duration of your sale. We don’t limit your advertising time- we want to help you get your sale!.
- Trade listings are welcome. Please indicate that you are a trade seller when submitting your listing.
- Keep the description brief & concise. Focus on the key selling points, such as the model, age & location. (Max 220 letters for Free listings). Where the description exceeds the maximum allowance of letters, we’ll edit the listing to highlight the key selling points.
- For best results, include images in landscape layout with a Maximum size of 2mb per image.
- Only include accurate Campsite information.
- Referrals or links to other listings, websites & social media pages is not permitted without prior consent.
- Please notify us once you’ve sold your item (Please allow upto 28 days for website updates to show or for your listing to be removed).
- If a listing has been reported for non-communication on more than 5 occasions, we will deem that your listing has now been sold. We will remove the listing from sale until otherwise notified by yourself.
- Individual listings cannot be used to generate leads to multiple listings. Each listing is unique and specific.
- Only one listing per sale. The advert cannot be replaced in order to ‘bump’ the listing or to make changes.
- If you want to re-advertise your listing you must provide new alternative images and a new description. This can not be done before the 1st listing has been active for at least 28 days. You cannot have 2 of the same listings active so we will remove the original listing.
- Once the listing is live, changes can only be made at the discretion of Benidorm Caravan Sales. Please ensure all the details are correct when placing the advert.
- Benidorm Caravan Sales reserve the right to cancel or refuse a listing if deemed inappropriate, inaccurate or misleading.
We’re here to help! If you’re unsure of what you should include as part of your listing, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll guide you through the process.
Best of luck with your Sale!