Caravan Rental Management & Key Holding
As Caravan owners ourselves we understand the importance of trying to offset the yearly site fees and you might decide you want to rent your Caravan. Renting a Caravan in Benidorm can be a great way to provide a little extra income at the times you won’t be using the Caravan. Some people even see it as an investment, as renting your Caravan for 4-6 months of the year can provide enough money to cover the site fees for a whole year.
The main reason people choose not to do this is because they don’t want the inconvenience of advertising the Caravan, collecting rent, collecting deposits, delivering keys and find it difficult to manage (especially from the UK). This is where we come in!
The Caravan Rental Management Service we offer is as follows:
- We advertise your Caravan for rent on our ‘Caravans For Rent‘ page.
- We meet the person renting your Caravan with the keys.*
- We show the person renting the Caravan the features of the Caravan.
- We exchange contact numbers in case of any issues which may arise during their stay.
- We collect the keys on the day of departure and check the Caravan for any signs of misuse.*
- We arrange to replace any perishables (Gas etc.) on your behalf.
- We can arrange payment of any used electricity.
- We clean and prepare your Caravan for your next customers.
- If required, we can collect the total amount for the rental period on arrival.
- If required, we can collect & return deposits on your behalf.
If you’re interested in using our Caravan Rental Management service please fill in the contact form below and we’ll be in touch to discuss the best options for your rental. Our options are flexible and we’ll build a management service to best suit your needs.
*Key handover available between the hours of 9am & 7pm. An ‘out of hours’ service is available upon request.
Caravans For Rent In Benidorm: Camping Almafra, Camping Arena Blanca, Camping Armanello, Camping Benidorm, Camping Benisol, Camping El Raco, Camping Villamar, Camping Villasol.